Sunday 2 March 2014

Been too long/ falling back in love?

Wow, so it looks like it has been a few months since I have posted anything here. I would love to write that I have been really busy taking photos with my SLR camera and that I just haven't had time to post them here, but that would be a lie. I can't remember the last time I actually took my SLR out of it's camera bag. But, things might be starting to change. This year I have, enrolled myself on photography courses and today I visited The Photography Show with my SLR (more to follow in the next post).

On a slightly different note, I have set my self the challenge of completing the #100happydays challenge. It means taking a photo of something that makes me happy everyday. I tried something similar a few years back, trying to take a photo every day for a year, but quickly ran out of steam. This project is different, the photos I am taking a unique happy moments that I try and find each day. The photos may not always be fantastic, but I know that. It has a definite end date, unless I choose to carry it on. 

So what have I been doing over the past few months?! Certainly not much with my SLR, but quite a bit with my phone. I know that there is a difference between the quality of photos, but my phone is always with me, allows me to instantly share my photos with the world and doesn't have all the controls of my SLR.

And after looking through my most recent iphone photos, I am not tonight, overly happy with many of them but here are a few.


No comments:

Post a Comment