Sunday 23 March 2014

Arboretums are just for trees?

After driving past the arboretum everyday on my way to and from work, I decided to pop in and have a look at the daffodils that I could see from the road. I took my SLR and my trusty Iphone with me and managed to get some ok shots.

There was one major difference when I came to reviewing my photos, this time I could tell the difference between the SLR and Iphone shots. I had mentioned to a friend a few months back when I was 'pro Iphone' photos that I could not tell the difference and he insisted that you can, now after looking through them, I know what he means. So, some of these photos are from my Iphone but the majority are from my SLR. Have a look through and enjoy, I have naturally added some shots that I like, that I know aren't every ones cup of tea.


















No comments:

Post a Comment