Tuesday 8 November 2011

Kodak Retinette

I have just picked up a set of prints from my Kodak Retinette.

This time I had better results than a few months back. I learnt from my previous results:
       This camera does not like to do close-up shots.
       That film is expensive and I have to think about a shot before snapping anything.

I still have things to learn though:
       This camera/film likes contrasting colours to create sharp(ish) photos.
       It is difficult to line things up.
       That  faces in most shots won't be as clear as I hope.

Here are my favourite shots from the film...


(Ok, yes I have messed with the contrast of these after scanning them in and yes, they are all from Paris)

1 comment:

  1. Some lovely pics. I like the train one best - moody and atmospheric :)

    ReplyDelete