Saturday 26 November 2011

Home

I have seen in the Kenilworth newspaper that they would like people to send in photographs of Kenilworth for the new civic building. I had a look through my laptop and have found the following photos.
I need some help in deciding which files to send to the paper, so please let me know your comments asap.

Thanks




After uploading these I can see that I have far too many snow scenes. Ideally I would love to get the number of photos I submit down to about 10, so comments are more than welcome.

2 comments:

  1. I really love the sunset and the autumn tree against the blue sky because the colours are so rich. I also like the ducks in the snow, the ducks on the ice with the people on the bank and the snowy spire past the gravestones. You've got some lovely pics there. Good luck with your shortlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed the one that made it in was none of those but the one you put on my Christmas card! Nice one Lu, well done!

    ReplyDelete