Monday 31 October 2011

2 nights in Paris

Tomorrow marks the start of a photographic competition between Tom and me. We will both be taking a photo a day for a month and posting them on a website called 'shuttercal.com'. This will be part of my year long project of taking a photo everyday (so far have had mixed results, taking some good photos, some ok photos and some photos that are so poor that I really shouldn't be sharing them with the world). With this being a 'competition' between Tom and me I will have to ensure that every photo that I take and post is a good one. Tom has a natural talent for composing a good photograph (perhaps he has been spending too much time with me).

In preparation for the start of the competition, I tried to take only good photos throughout my lovely 3 days in Paris.




1 comment:

  1. Lovely pics Lucy. Can't wait to see what else take during your competition :)

    ReplyDelete