Tuesday 28 June 2011

What next?

So the exhibition is over. I felt a little sad taking it down at the end, I wanted to leave it up for longer, for more people to see it.

I am very pleased with the project that I completed in the short time, and the way that I managed to present the work. It wasn't something that I would have usually tried to photograph. I received fantastic feedback from the exhibition and know that people really liked my photos (have already had a request for a print).

Someone asked me an important question during the private viewing on Friday night. 'What next?', at the time I was unable to answer this. I did not know how to move on from the point of exhibiting photos, and almost a week later I am still unsure.

There are many different directions that I can now go: another exhibition by myself, doing another photography course, joining a photography club or trying to join the royal photographic society. Lots of different directions, am going to take some time and have a think which way I would like to go.

PHOTOS FROM THE EXHIBITION WILL BE UPLOADED HERE SHORTLY, LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE ONE PRINTED FOR YOURSELF FOR A SMALL PRICE

No comments:

Post a Comment