Thursday 30 June 2011

Uploaded photos

Have finally put my exhibition photos onto Facebook, we will now see what interest they get there. I am hoping to sell a few (it not all) prints.

In case somehow you managed to find yourself here, and missed the photos on my profile, here they are again.

















The prints received very good verbal reviews during the exhibition. I am pleased with the results, someone asked me how many years work I had presented. It was nothing like a years work, two months work at most. So, I do wonder what I could achieve if I keep these photos going for a year. I most certainly would like to head back to South Bank in London, get to know some graffiti artists and even look at graffiti removal to add a slightly different aspect to it all.

Now, time to think about what to do next

(Also, let me know if you would like a copy of any of these prints)

No comments:

Post a Comment