Tuesday 9 August 2011

Photo publishing

I had a fantastic weekend away taking many photos in Weymouth and Portland. I shot some landscapes, action shots and photos that I will change into multiplicity pictures.

Now I am wondering where I can publish some of the better photographs. I have decided to no longer publish photographs on F'book after doing some research into who has the rights to the photos. I currently do not have my own website and find some other photo hosting websites thoroughly frustrating and upload limits constraining.

There are so many amateur photographers out there, that do not share with others the fantastic quality of the photos they are taking. There is no easy, fuss free and inexpensive way of doing this (please someone prove me wrong!) that I have found. Maybe it is time for another exhibition!

No comments:

Post a Comment