Saturday 21 May 2011

Cars, monkeys and celebrities

It has been another busy month so far. With various events and photography going on. This last weekend we went to Snetterton race track in Norfolk. Tom helped out a formula 3 team whilst I was able to take photos and try to keep out of their way. It was a pretty amazing weekend and I am very grateful to Sino Vision Racing for allowing me to be part of the team.

We have also recently been to Woburn Safari Park and the GoApe there. After taking photos of various animals (and getting my car aerial broken by a hungry monkey), we climbed the trees on the GoApe course. When meeting the rest of the group that we would be briefed with, Tom thought he recognised one of the group, it turned out to be Steve Perez, rally car driver and owner of the VK drinks brand, small world.

I have started my photography exhibition course. At the moment we bring a selection of potential photos to the group and have them critiqued. I think that I have finally found a theme, just need to get it ok-ed on Monday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment