Saturday 2 April 2011

Old School

Sadly, my free prints haven't yet arrived, so will not be rushing out to give my business to the HP printer company.

As I am home visiting my parents for Mother's Day. I thought I would dig out my Mum's old camera, you know, one of the one where you have to manually advance the film using a 'rapid film-wind thumb lever'. I have managed to get the film loaded, with potetially the correct settings (using instructions about film speeds to don't quite tally with modern film), and am about to head out into the garden to take some photos of plants by guessing the distance in feet that they are away from me.

The results of my old school camera usage will be displayed later, when I have finished the film, had it developed and been to collect the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment