Tuesday 3 January 2012

Wishes and Falcons

There is quite a bit that I need to write about in my blog, so bear with me and hopefully over the next few days/weeks I will get everything covered.

Firstly I would like to thank my friend Vicky for including my blog link on her own crafty blog page!
I find it really interesting to find out what other people are up to.
Here is the link to her page: Alexandra's wishes
I will be posting (possibly) some photos from the annual fancy dressed pub crawl at some point (when my film is finished and photos printed).

I recently had two photos put onto the main page of the kayaking club for Oxford Falcons. I often take my camera to races and if I am lucky, I come away with a few good action shots.

I will be updating things about Christmas things (well birthdays really), later this month.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! You're very welcome, thanks for link back to mine. Looking forward to seeing more piccies, especially if you've got a few from the fancy dress :D

    ReplyDelete